10+1 Questions Production Should Ask Sales
1. What commitments have been made to the clients that are not written down in any of the agreements?
2. Is there any budget item that is really tight?
3. What are the personality types of the clients?
4. Who is the decision-maker?
5. Who writes the checks?
6. What is most important to the clients in this project?
7. Are there any details that have intentionally been left for Production to figure out?
8. What are the clients' primary fears, concerns or hot buttons?
9. What are the major issues with the site?
10. Are there any material specification or process decisions that Production needs to finalize before proceeding?
11. Is there anything not already mentioned that should be considered to provide this client with the best possible construction experience?